EMS related calls are now the majority of calls received by many fire departments making your stethoscope purchases more important than ever. A quality stethoscope is important for listening to blood pressures, obtaining crucial lung sounds to determine if treatment with albuterol is necessary and more. Quick and accurate assessments are essential.
That's why so many paramedic, EMT and fire professionals have purchased MaxiScopes
by UltraScope. MaxiScope stethoscopes allow you to hear and accurately assess patients through clothing, bandages, helicopters and noisy sirens. Don't take our word for it, check out our customers' reviews
or talk to the numerous organizations who purchase MaxiScope stethoscopes for their EMS Training Programs and State National Guard units.
Why choose MaxiScope?
- Low Cost and High Quality Sound
- Bi-lumen or Sprague tubing design options
- Hear through Flak Jacket
- Conveniently lightweight
- Save big with our Lifetime Warranty! What do you pay monthly or annually for warranty and replacement parts?
- Available in 8 vibrant colors; highly visible on roadside during calls
- It's durable Delrin® plastic head and Lifetime Warranty helps this stethoscope stand up to just about any situation
- Volume pricing available.
References: How to buy EMS supplies by Jim Sideras RN, MSN, CFO, CMO, MiFireE