UltraScope® has a wide array of products that will fit any veterinary diagnosing need. Use the Single Adult Stethoscope
for animals over 45 lbs; the Single Pediatric Stethoscope
for animals under 45 lbs. For others, consider the Duo Stethoscope
which allows interchangeability between Adult and Pediatric sizes without compromising tubing or having to carry 2 separate stethoscopes. For equine or bovine veterinarians, the Single Extended Stethoscope
allows for total assessment of larger animal patients.
Why UltraScope Stethoscopes?
- Hear through "talking", barking and purring
- Solid acrylic head blocks out ambient noise
- Superior performance through thick fur
- Pediatric Head excellent for auscultation of the frontal sinuses to diagnose chronic feline upper respiratory syndromes
- UltraScope acrylic head provides different sensitivities and frequencies for pulmonary auscultation
- Lifetime warranty on all parts, even on chewed or scratched products!
References: Snots & Sniffes: Chronic Feline Upper Respiratory Syndromes by Margie A. Scherk, DVM, DABVP